If you have dark spots or patches on your skin, or have photodamaged skin and acne then you can use a cream that is Glycolic acid cream. This cream is used to treat all of the above problems of your skin. Its name comes from glycolic acid as it contains it. This acid contains properties like antibacterial, antioxidant and humectant.
Glycolic acid removes the dead cells from the surface of your skin, which results in good skin texture-tone and acne free skin. Your skin will also have moisture after applying it.
You can’t use it on your skin without consulting with any skin doctor or dermatologist. As it is skin cream that means it is for external use only. If you use some topical medication for your skin to treat skin ailments then you should tell your doctor. We advise you that if you use this cream then you should apply sunscreen and have protective clothing so it can’t damage your eye as well. Glycolic acid is also the main ingredient of Peellite gel, GA 6 cream, and Gaplift 6.
Uses of Glycolic acid cream
There are many people whose skin is getting damaged by the sun and some of the damage caused by the sun are photoaging, photodamaged, solar damage or sun damage. So Glucose 6 % cream is used to treat your skin. This helps in removing acne, melasma, dark spots or patches and wrinkles which formed due to increasing laxity. Some of the skin problems happen when your skin gets exposed for a long time in sunlight or UV radiation.
Ingredients and Benefits of Glycolic acid cream
Glycolic acid cream contains Glycolic acid which has some properties like antibacterial, antioxidant and humectant. This chemical exfoliant helps in removing dead skin cells. When you use this cream this acid helps in releasing the oxygen from your skin so that the microorganisms get killed which causes the formation of acne on your skin. Patches of your skin get removed which appeared after acne and pimples, it also makes your skin texture better.
It lightens your skin color, removes dark spots by penetrating your skin. It also removes fade facial marks, removes dead skin cells, along with that it treats comedones.
Glycolic acid has anti-ageing benefits, and properties which remove acne and dead cells. It also removes wrinkles so that your skin gets moisturized.
Consult To Your Doctor If
If you’re experiencing any allergic reaction and do not feel any improvement in your skin condition or your skin condition is affected after experiencing this cream. You can discontinue the usage immediately and report to the document:
- You can prevent it for a prolonged duration or apply it in excess as long-term use can make your skin more susceptible to skin burning.
- It is advisable to wear sunscreen and wear protective clothes to protect your skin from direct sunrays while going outside in the sun.
- You should not use this cream if you are allergic to any Glyco 6 cream’s component.
- It is suggested to avoid using it for a prolonged duration or applying it in excess so that your skin cannot be affected to skin burn.
Directions For Usage
You can use the Glyco 6 cream as suggested by your doctor and read the instructions on the leaflet package.
- This cream is meant for external usage only, hence you can apply it on a healthier skin surface free from wounds or cuts.
- Wash your hands before and once you’re done with using this cream.
- Avoid touching the tip of the box directly to the infected area.
- In case, your eyes comes in contact with this medicine, you can wash your eyes with clean water.
- It is always advised to use it before going to sleep at night.
Storage And Disposal Of Glyco 6%
You can follow some pointers to store the glyco 6% cream which are listed as follows:
- Keep Glyco 6% cream in a cool and dry place that protects it from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from pets and children.
- It is to be made sure you screw the cap tightly so that the cream is not exposed to air.
- Always remember to not keep expired cream.
Quick Tips of Glyco 6 % Cream
Glyco 6 cream treats and manages melasma, acne, or hyperpigmentation. It is also used to treat wrinkles or the appearance of dark spots or aging spots because of exposure to the sun.
- Do not use this cream for other conditions other than that preferred by your doctor.
- This medicine is meant for external application only and it is advisable to not be swallowed.
- Do not apply this cream to sensitive, broken, or irritated skin or to the affected areas from any injury.
- Do not use this cream for longer than the suggested time, as it may result in increasing side effects.
- Clean the area and wash your hands before using this cream.
- Always inform your doctor about other medicines that you are intake so that your complete medical history can be gone through.